Good news for kids!
News Current is written for students in 5th and 6th grades to help them understand and begin to apply a biblical worldview to their thinking. Consistent with other GWNews publications, News Current emphasizes News, Knowledge, and Wisdom with skills practice especially for this age group.
- Editorials help teach critical thinking skills.
- Lessons in the magazine and online use news stories as a springboard to teach concepts from Civics, Geography, Economics, Worldview and more.
- MAP-IT! Locator maps correspond with a full-sized (20" x 30") world map sent in September to each class, homeschool teacher, and homeschool group coordinator (five maps sent to homeschool groups).
- News graphics explain complex ideas simply.
- WEEDING WORDS teaches word meanings in context.
- Quizzes test reading comprehension.
- Web content at kids.wng.org expands the student experience with ever-changing stories, colorful photos, editorial cartoons, and downloadable activity sheets.
Each subscription includes
- Children's website access at kids.wng.org
- Weekly email newsletter for parents and teachers, including answer keys to the magazine quizzes and puzzles.
- Biographies and topical lessons to download and print, with quizzes and answer keys.
- No charge for regular shipping and handling! (1st class delivery available at additional charge.)
|HOME SUBSCRIPTION||SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION||GROUP SUBSCRIPTION|