Good news for kids!
News Current is written for students in 5th and 6th grades to help them understand and begin to apply a biblical worldview to their thinking. Consistent with other GWNews publications, News Current emphasizes News, Knowledge, and Wisdom with skills practice especially for this age group.
- Editorials help teach critical thinking skills.
- Lessons in the magazine and online use news stories as a springboard to teach concepts from Civics, Geography, Economics, Worldview and more.
- MAP-IT! Locator maps correspond with a full-sized (20" x 30") world map sent in September to each class, homeschool teacher, and homeschool group coordinator (five maps sent to homeschool groups).
- News Graphics explain complex ideas simply.
- WEEDING WORDS teaches word meanings in context.
- Quizzes test reading comprehension.
- Web content expands the GWNews experience.
Each subscription order includes
- Full-year subscriptions include 10 big, full-color, monthly issues (every month except December & May).
- School-year subscriptions include seven monthly issues (September - April).
- 32 pages per issue, filled with age-appropriate news and activities.
- No charge for regular shipping and handling! (1st class delivery available at additional charge.)
|HOME SUBSCRIPTION||SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION||GROUP SUBSCRIPTION|