Good news for kids!
God's Big World is designed for PreK to Kindergarten students and is a trustworthy way to introduce the youngest students to a biblical worldview on current events. Like other GWNews publications, God's Big World emphasizes News, Knowledge, and Wisdom in a colorful presentation that helps you introduce new skills and ideas in an engaging way.
- Age-appropriate stories introduce children to the concept that God is in control in the world today.
- Read-to-me text, simple concepts, and big pictures are perfect for young pre-readers.
- MAP-IT! Locator maps correspond with a full-sized (20" x 30") world map sent in September to each class, homeschool teacher, and homeschool group coordinator (five maps sent to homeschool groups).
- Creative activities and puzzles build alphabet, number, sequence and other skills.
- Grade-level website at kids.wng.org serves ever-changing stories and colorful photos, plus lots of downloadable activity sheets.
Each subscription includes
- Children's website access at kids.wng.org
- Weekly email newsletter for parents and teachers, including answer keys to the magazine quizzes and puzzles.
- Biographies and topical lessons to download and print, with quizzes and answer keys.
- No charge for regular shipping and handling! (1st class delivery available at additional charge.)
|HOME SUBSCRIPTION||SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION||GROUP SUBSCRIPTION|