Teaching God's World News
Take advantage of any of these flexible teaching helps that are part of your God's World News service. Choose and use what works for you.
- Age-appropriate student websites at kids.wng.org and teen.wng.org provide fresh and fascinating content.
- Weekly email newsletter is your convenient source for quiz and puzzle answers plus the latest lessons and biographies. SIGN UP HERE.
- Parent/teacher website at gwnews.com provides archives of useful biographies and lessons on key concepts that students should know to be culturally literate, and to understand the culture from a biblical perspective.
- Use in-context teacher prompts in the printed magazines to read to younger students or explain more detail about the topic without any background work on your part.
- Map-It! geography poster sent in September and the corresponding maps in the magazines (except Trak) orient your students to the world and world events.
(Note: Trak magazine for high school students does not include the same teacher helps as the other editions. Instead, students and their parents/teachers select suitable topics for discussion on their own.)