Teaching God's World News
You want your students to "get it" - to discern the world and live by their faith. To do that without more lesson planning on your part, God's World News includes more than magazines. Email newsletter, online lessons, biographies, maps, quizzes and more enhance subjects ranging from history and worldview to science and economics.(Note: Trak magazine for high school students does not include the same teacher helps as the other GWNews editions. Students and their parents/teachers select suitable topics for discussion on their own.)
Take advantage of any of these flexible teaching helps that are part of your God's World News service. Choose and use what works for you.
- Weekly email newsletter - Teaching God's World News - your source for quiz and puzzle answers plus the latest lessons and biographies. SIGN UP HERE.
- GWNews.com web site - in-depth biographies and lessons on key concepts that students should know to be culturally literate, and to understand the culture from a biblical perspective.
- In-context teacher discussion prompts in the magazines for lower-aged students, so you can read to them or refer to more detail about the topic - without any background work on your part.
- Map-It! geography poster sent in September and the corresponding maps in GWNews magazines (except Trak) orient your students to the world and world events.
- Knowledge bank of online material, including biographies, lessons in core subject concepts, and Explain-It! infographics give you a ready reference to augment your teaching.